Camera strap

I'm not as experienced as some others around here, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I wanted something cute as well as comfortable. All of the camera places I looked at just had plain, boring straps, so I bought one off of etsy.com. Here is the one I bought: http://www.etsy.com/transaction/28069883

It has been comfortable to wear so far, but it think it might actually be too long to wear around my neck. I need to work on adjusting it. I think I'd like to try a black rapid, but I impulsed on that one. The price seemed a little high, but I've seen them in the $10 range as well if you are interested. Just do a search on etsy.com for 'dslr camera strap' and see what comes up.

These are cute! Thanks for posting this

I LOVE the Crumpler Industry Disgrace. It runs $40, so I don't know how "budget" that is, depends on your point of view I guess. I've used a lot of straps and it's by far my favorite.

I've tried a few of the various neoprene straps. I end up hating them because once I get hot they really irritate my neck. How's the Industry Disgrace for this?

I've tried a few of the various neoprene straps. I end up hating them because once I get hot they really irritate my neck. How's the Industry Disgrace for this?

I've not had any problems. The neoprene straps, well most all straps really, irritate my skin when I'm out in the heat as well. I've not had that problem with the Industry Disgrace myself.

It does have a neoprene layer that lays against your neck. It's a very thin layer, and not the thick slab many straps use. It breathes very well.

But like I always say, what works for me might not work for you.

I LOVE the Crumpler Industry Disgrace. It runs $40, so I don't know how "budget" that is, depends on your point of view I guess. I've used a lot of straps and it's by far my favorite.

I love my industry disgrace too. It is supportive, and has the little piece of neoprene to pad the neck at the key spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter