Camp of Disney RP Part 4

OOC: Hi! So they're in the Magic Kingdom, right? Anything I can do with my characters?

Jori: "The view from the trees on Tarzan's Island is great too. Maybe the camp will schedule a lunch or something in the castle," she shrugged.

OOC: if anyone bumps into them, I'm all for it :)
Dustin: "That'd be pretty cool."
MJ: "Oh, I haven't looked at it. Perk up, I'm sure they're very friendly." They approached them. "Hello!"

Jori: She smiled. "Hi."
Dustin: "Hey," he said warmly. "Not sure I've seen you around."
OOC: Hi! So they're in the Magic Kingdom, right? Anything I can do with my characters?
OOC: All my characters but Dustin are free

Dustin: "That'd be pretty cool."

Dustin: "Hey," he said warmly. "Not sure I've seen you around."

OOC: All my characters but Dustin are free

Jori: She nodded.

MJ: "I'm Mary Jane, and this is Brendan. We go to the Camp of Disney and Brendan thought he saw you guys on the list of new campers!"

MJ: "I'm Mary Jane, and this is Brendan. We go to the Camp of Disney and Brendan thought he saw you guys on the list of new campers!"

Brendan: He stood behind MJ bashfully and nodded.

OOC: Well, they went to the school and were the new campers so he thought that they were campers as well

Brendan: He stood behind MJ bashfully and nodded.

OOC: Well, they went to the school and were the new campers so he thought that they were campers as well

Jori: "I'm Jori," she extended a hand to both MJ and Brendan. "Nice to meet you?" She said with a smile.

MJ: She took Jori's hand and, not knowing exactly what to do, let Jori shake it. She smiled, having gotten her first hand shake.

Jori: "I'm Jori," she extended a hand to both MJ and Brendan. "Nice to meet you?" She said with a smile.

MJ: She took Jori's hand and, not knowing exactly what to do, let Jori shake it. She smiled, having gotten her first hand shake.

Brendan: He took Jori's hand and gently kissed the top of it, then bowed, like he had been taught to do. "Nice to meet you," he said quietly.

Brendan: He took Jori's hand and gently kissed the top of it, then bowed, like he had been taught to do. "Nice to meet you," he said quietly.

Jori: She smiled, being pleasantly surprised with the formal introduction.

Britannia: "Missy!" she yelled. Britannia said, "Come here!"

Missy: "Excuse me," she whispered. Poor Richard. "Britannia..."

Britannia: She showed her the Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom card and explained her encounter with the old man. She said, "Get this, then he told me that I should tell Gordon how I feel."

Missy: Missy listened to the story and raised her eyebrows a little. She said, "All right, if that's what you think you should do."

Britannia: "Does it sound crazy?"

Missy: "Yes, but I'm not here to judge your life. Personally, I think you should get back with Gordon, although I don't think marrying him is a good idea. Actually, maybe you should try going out with him first, and tell him how you feel."

Britannia: "Well, I don't know if he'll talk to me. However, I don't think holding it against him is the answer, and he at least came to apologize. And, and I don't think we can ever bounce back from this, but the least we can do is move forward."

Kari: Kari shrugged. "I would assume she's off taking care of her own business."

Eric: He nodded.

Willie: He saw people standing in line to see someone dressed as Pooh. "What the heck is going on?!" he said, confused.

Dustin: "Well, hi. I'm Dustin... Shane." It was pretty nice to be able to freely say his last name.

OOC: Perry's here, vacation's over.

1. So I'd like to do some spring cleaning. I'd like if you went to the front page, and if you have characters you haven't used in the lasy few weeks or months, either consider not having them or use them a lot more.

2. Any rules that Silv had or are on the sign up page, consider them scratched, most are irrelevant anyway. These are more like guidelines, but here are the new ones:
*Only two or maybe occasionally three users can be related to the same character. Be original, guys. And let's keep that at a max of about 5 or 6 relations.
*If you can, I'd like you to at least once a week, have at least one of your characters talk to someone they've never talked to before. I want people to be included and I want interaction outside of the little pair cliques we make.
*I'm thinking that this isn't too much of an issue, but I'd like that if characters are added in the future, they be more focused on readl Disney and Pixar and less on Marvel and Star Wars and current Disney Channel because apart from one or two cartoons Disney Channel sucks.

That's that. Trying to be reasonable and not a tyrant.

3. If you have any ideas for what happens after Disney, please say so. I have a few ideas myself but nit many and I hope to move along the trip because we've been in MK for weeks.

OOC: Perry's here, vacation's over.

1. So I'd like to do some spring cleaning. I'd like if you went to the front page, and if you have characters you haven't used in the lasy few weeks or months, either consider not having them or use them a lot more.

2. Any rules that Silv had or are on the sign up page, consider them scratched, most are irrelevant anyway. These are more like guidelines, but here are the new ones:
*Only two or maybe occasionally three users can be related to the same character. Be original, guys. And let's keep that at a max of about 5 or 6 relations.
*If you can, I'd like you to at least once a week, have at least one of your characters talk to someone they've never talked to before. I want people to be included and I want interaction outside of the little pair cliques we make.
*I'm thinking that this isn't too much of an issue, but I'd like that if characters are added in the future, they be more focused on readl Disney and Pixar and less on Marvel and Star Wars and current Disney Channel because apart from one or two cartoons Disney Channel sucks.

That's that. Trying to be reasonable and not a tyrant.

3. If you have any ideas for what happens after Disney, please say so. I have a few ideas myself but nit many and I hope to move along the trip because we've been in MK for weeks.

OOC:I made characters on the Camp of Disney Rp sign up page ,in regards to the new rules are the sign ups closed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter