• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camp Sites?

Picasso

Earning My Ears
We are going to DisneyWorld next March with 2 boys, 6 and 9. I've asked to be placed near the pool area at FW. The reservation agent said she would request the 1300 area, but could not guarantee it. It looks like a great location, with the campfire near by, etc. I was wondering if any of you usually request a specific site, and if so, does it usually work out. Also, if you have stayed in this particular area, how did you like it? Thanks so much for your help.:D (Oh, by the way, we are camping in a Coleman Niagra)

During our last trip down in April, we stayed in the 800 loop. It's a non-preferred and we really liked it. On previous visits we've stayed in the 400 loop (preferred). We've never had a problem with not getting our requested loop. In fact, for 5 years we requested a particular site in the 400 loop and got it! FW does everything they can to accomodate their guests. You'll have a wonderful time!

Picasso, too funny, we are going in March 03 as well, with our two boys (7 and 10) and we are staying in our Coleman Grandview (which is the 98' version of the Niagra)! I had to laugh when I read your post as it sounded like us!:D

We requested the 1400 loop for our trip last July and it was granted. As a matter of fact, the CM that took our reservation said that she would put us near the Comfort Station and we ended up right across. ( Site 1437)

Our daughter uses a wheelchair and that was noted on the reservation. I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not.

I think that WDW tries to accomodate their guests as much as possible.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter