dfesel1

Earning My Ears
First time Campgrounds visitors here. Seeing lots of conflicting info about transport from the Campgrounds to Wilderness Lodge. Is there still a walking trail? How about a bus connecting the two? Pre-COVID the MK boat was a three stop loop between MK, Campgrounds and Wilderness Lodge - still the case? I’d love some current info based on recent experiences. Thanks!

I miss that boat loop so much. As a family we would always take the boat to the Contemporary and either take the monorail or walk to MK. It was just a family tradition when staying at the Fort.
Me too. I would make a reservation at one of the resorts during an off-day and take the boat to the others just for fun.

First time Campgrounds visitors here. Seeing lots of conflicting info about transport from the Campgrounds to Wilderness Lodge. Is there still a walking trail? How about a bus connecting the two? Pre-COVID the MK boat was a three stop loop between MK, Campgrounds and Wilderness Lodge - still the case? I’d love some current info based on recent experiences. Thanks!
There is a Fort internal bus which goes to the Lodge. You can catch it at the Settlement Bus Depot, just look for the bus which says “Wilderness Lodge”. It’s otherwise known as the yellow bus.

There is a Fort internal bus which goes to the Lodge. You can catch it at the Settlement Bus Depot, just look for the bus which says “Wilderness Lodge”. It’s otherwise known as the yellow bus.
Any idea how late it runs? Like late enough to come back from dinner at Hoop Dee Doo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter