camping by sea world

eternaldisneyfan

<font color=royalblue>Have an Attitude of Gratitud
We are taking a bus size RV to a combo Sea World and Dineyland trip (two separate campgrounds).

Are there any good campgrounds? We need plumbing set up and lots of electricity (50 watts) for medical equipment. Cable would be nice. We have three electric wheelchairs. Pull-through areas are preferable.

Thanks!

Christamae

Now, I may be dating myself, but we used to always RV at Campland on the Bay. I just checked and it does still exist. I don't know if everything I remember is still there or not, but there used to be outdoor movies along the beach (sit in a beach chair and watch a large projection screen), playgrounds, it's own beach on Mission Bay...etc.

Campland on the bay

There is one that I have stayed out some time back. Can't remember exactly how close to Seaworld it was, but close enough that sweetpea went with her grandparents from the campsite. Its an RV park. I believe its the Chula Vista Rv park. Nice grounds and clean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter