Camping during Princess Half Marathon

tink2007

DIS Veteran
Anyone camping at Fort Wilderness the weekend of the Princess Half Marathon? My brother wants to camp and is looking for someone to share a campsite with. The price for the campsites is $90 per night. He is looking to split the cost with someone. He won't be at the campsite except to sleep. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge and he will be with us most of the time. He is a quiet, clean cut, friendly, and non drinker. We camped last year during the PHM and he wants to do it again. You can PM me if interested.

Anyone camping at Fort Wilderness the weekend of the Princess Half Marathon? My brother wants to camp and is looking for someone to share a campsite with. The price for the campsites is $90 per night. He is looking to split the cost with someone. He won't be at the campsite except to sleep. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge and he will be with us most of the time. He is a quiet, clean cut, friendly, and non drinker. We camped last year during the PHM and he wants to do it again. You can PM me if interested.
It's a little late to be responding to this but I'm wondering how well camping works during race weekends? Do the internal FW busses start early or do you have to walk all the way to the main bus area to catch the race bus? I'm debating on camping but the logistics make me a little nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter