Camping March 2015

DisneyMom73

Earning My Ears
Here's a question for those of you who stay at the Fort typically during spring break. How quickly do spots fill for the end of March? We're wanting to book for the last week of March next year, and plan to do a package this time to help us budget. But, if I understand correctly only room reservations can be made until the 2015 prices come out? Just trying to decide whether to call and book now, then change to a package later, or wait until July when I can go online and do it all at once. BTW, we're planning to rent a camper, rather than deal with sleeping in a tent again this year so we'll have to get that booked too. :eeyore:

Thanks!

Deb

That's what I was kind of thinking, although DH wants me to wait. I may just book now anyway :cool1:

Always book ASAP. Especially times of the year when kids are out of school.

If you know the dates, book. It will save you a headache later.

However, converting to a package means they will cancel your room only reservation and re-book it as a package.

Thanks guys!

Better to do everything by phone then? I'd hate to lose a spot while making the change from room only to package online :eek:

I've always done my trip planning by phone. Not to say it's better, but availability spots seem to be more up to date on the phone.

Just booked our March trip!!:cheer2:

I'll admit, while the phone call took a little longer than booking online would have...it certainly was more magical! pixiedust:

Just booked our March trip!!:cheer2:

I'll admit, while the phone call took a little longer than booking online would have...it certainly was more magical! pixiedust:

FWIW I would not wait too long to book the trailer either. Camper rentals seem to be gaining in popularity and spring break is a popular time on top of that.

bama ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter