camping near universal????

chrisbeuc00

Earning My Ears
we are camping at fort wilderness from june 8th until june 13th, then would like to go to universal studios for the 14th...leaving for home on the 15th..are there any campgrounds close to universal studios??? how far away? or are be better off staying another nite at fw???? thanks:pinkbounc

I can't help with the campground. But I can tell you the 1 day is not enough to do US/IOA!!
Both parks have great Rides!! Don't miss Spiderman at IOA!!

We have stayed at FW and gone exculsively to US. It's only a 10-15 minute drive on an average day. There might be something a little closer, however, NOTHING compares to the amenities at FW!

For example, we went to US, and then came back and took the boat to the contempory to eat at Chef Mickey's.

Too cool.

There used to be a KOA down the street from Univ. but like everything in Orlando it has been demolished for something else. The closest campground is FW so you might want to stay there. There is a real easy back way into Universal or there is always I4. IF you dont have a car Mears can pick you up at FW and take you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter