Camping ???????

We4mickey

Cast Member
Ok all you diehard campers.
Lets list when your next camping trip is.
Nov 24th 2002 2wks .

May 27-June 6

67 days to go!

Now where's that list............gotta start packing!

May 27-June 6

67 days to go!

Now where's that list............gotta start packing!

We'll be there Nov. 3rd thru the 10th 2002. You have no idea how excited I am(and a bit nervous, we'll be there with 2 teens and 5 year old quads)!

Nov. 30 - Dec. 8, 2002 - My first time at Christmas and my first time camping there. Just can't wait. :pinkbounc

purple :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: November 27th thru to December 7th - counting on my fingers and toes!

May 3rd-5th
Aug. 9th-11th
Nov. 27th- Dec. 4th
I'm looking at my calender now to see if I can't find time to sneak in a few more trips!:)

By the way, as you can see we go to WDW often. Annual pass addiction!:) We are looking for suggestions for Nov.27th-30th. We want to stay out of the parks until the Thanksgiving crowd has gone. Any out of park ideas, expecially Christmas related? We have a family of 3 (DH, DS-10 and myself). Thanks in advance and happy camping!!!!

December 11-17 tent camping again.

However, I will be camping locally

Aprill 19-21
May 24-26
June 21-23
June 30 - Jul 6
Aug 23-25
Sep 27-29
Oct 5-9 (50 Miles Appalacian Trail)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter