Can’t believe I just did this

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
We leave tomorrow on the BI cruise checking my booking there was a message to upgrade to business class. For the 2 of us it was 700$ extra. So I just did it. I’m not telling DH until it’s time to board. He’ll flip. These were the last 2 seats together in business.

Woo hoo! Such a great surprise to start your trip with. Have fun on your cruise!

Love when this works out! I haven't been offered that since pre-covid, but we've been lucky enough to take advantage in the past and hope to again sometime. Enjoy!

yea it was quite a surprise to see this pop up totally unexpected
I hope I can keep it a secret from hubby

aqua dame if you dont mind me asking what sort of perks did you get when you upgraded
Ive read a general idea but it sort of sounds like its for certain aircrafts size

any info would be helpful--not much longes

aqua dame if you dont mind me asking what sort of perks did you get when you upgraded
Ive read a general idea but it sort of sounds like its for certain aircrafts size

It does, yes, and also the length of the flight and airline matters too. You should be able to google your airline and distance to get an idea of what to expect.

The most extreme for us was updating to Delta One on a PDX to NRT flight, which offered a ton of amenities. Usually it "just" means separate check in counter, earlier boarding, nicer seats, lounge access at the airports (which sometimes includes showers if it is an international flight), upgraded meals/drinks, and of course more included checked luggage.

I upgraded on American heading to heathrow for the cruise before yours. Out of JFK, I visited the Greenwich lounge for lunch and some drinks. On arrival to London, I had time before my shuttle so I visited the arrival lounge to take a shower and eat breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter