Can’t find many recent Turf club reviews?

Ijohnson1987

Earning My Ears
Hey everybody. We are staying at Saratoga springs and were planning on eating at The Turf Club. My DH loves steak and thought it would be convient. It will be the last day of our trip. I know our kids will be tired and don’t want to drag them all over creation to restaurants. I have not been able to find many reviews from the past few months. Anybody willing to share yours?

We will be at animal kingdom that afternoon, so the other restaurant I have my eye on is yak and yeti (ts).

Thanks guys!

The kids really like the Yak & Yeti, it’s decent for park food. The Turf Club, is a favorite, we go even when not staying at SSR! I’ve had awesome lamb dishes there, the chef understands when you ask for med rare. The prime rib is also delicious. The crispy shrimp appetizer was a nice surprise the last time we were there, but the standout for me is their mushroom soup, it’s so savory. It’s got a nice vibe, I think your family will enjoy it!

Thanks so much! I thought it might be more relaxing than eating in the parks. I will definitely have to try some of your recommendations. Crispy shrimp sounds nice!

We had a great meal in Turf Club in December. Chicken, steak, lamb all 6 adults were happy.

We haven't been to Turf Club recently but we've dined there several times over the years. It's generally pretty good and it's a "non-event" meal--no characters, novelties, gimmicks, etc. I think it makes for a bit of a relaxing break.:earsboy:

We ate at Turf Club in February and had a great meal there. Second what PP said in that it's a really good "non-event" meal. Food is better than you'll find at many other WDW restaurants with a relaxed, quiet environment.

I booked my son and his buddy a Food & Wine weekend for his birthday and they chose the Turf Club for their arrival night dinner this Friday night. He texted that they had a great meal, good start to a fun weekend.

We’ve eaten there a few times, most recently in July and it was very good and convenient when you’re staying at SSR. I’m debating dropping Whispering Canyon for Turf Club on our arrival day but not sure yet.

We are locals.....love this place, food always great and service too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter