• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can’t see reservations on dashboard

TinkB278

DIS Veteran
For the past couple weeks I can’t see my waitlists or reservations on my dashboard, there is just a spinning circle. Is this happening to anyone else?

For the past couple weeks I can’t see my waitlists or reservations on my dashboard, there is just a spinning circle. Is this happening to anyone else?
This happens to me constantly. I usually just refresh the page and then they appear :)

It's been doing this for several weeks now. As the previous poster noted, refreshing the page usually fixes it. I've tried clearing cache, cookies, etc, and it didn't help. It's annoying.

I also got the spinning when I tried the add-on tool. I wanted to see what some of the incentives were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter