Can a pack and play fit in a bathroom in a 1 BD at Kidani?

lspst8

DIS Veteran
Weird question, but is it possible to fit a pack and play in one of the bathrooms at Kidani? First stay there coming up in November! From photos and videos, it looks like it will fit, but I want to be sure.

The Master Bath is huge and it would fit in there. The second bath off the kitchen is not very large and I doubt it would fit in that one.

I agree with PP, big time yes in the MBR, no-go in the second bath. We have used a pack in play in a bathroom trick before too : )

Have fun! We stayed at Kidani in Jan, and had a great time.

I think the master bath in Kidani is bigger than my son's bedroom at home! Definately room for a pack and play.

It fits in the regular bathroom. We did it last month. I wasn't giving up my master bathroom unless I had to! You couldn't get to anything in the regular bathroom though.

We stayed in a three bedroom grand villa in jambo house and actually had our 2 yr old daughter sleep in a pack and play in the closet in the master bedroom.

The bathroom trick is awesome. We did fit a P-n-P in the hall bathroom. We just left the PnP in there all week and only used the master bath. With the PnP in the bathroom, it completely fills up the space and the bathroom is unusable.
Worth it though to have a quiet space for the baby to sleep.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has their children sleep in bathrooms on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter