Can a woman wear men's Tevas comfortably?

tc

<font color=blue>Miracles are amazing!<br><font co
I saw on REI.com or reioutlet.com men's Teva Terra Fi sandals in size 4 for less than $50. I went to my local REI store and tried on boys size 4, and they fit fine. However, they did not have any men's sandals that small. Does anyone know if they are really wide? Do you think they would be uncomfortable? Should I just bite the bullet and buy the women's Circuits that I know fit my fee for $75. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

if you have whats considered a small foot for a woman you find a mens sandal in your size its a 2 size difference in most shoes; all companies run different. Also you should inquire right from Teva if thier styles are considered unisex.

Some companies are unisex like Birkenstock, so i work in a mens shoes department i walked over to womens and bought a size 11 womens which is a mens 9 and they fit fine. ALSO usually sandals dont come in widths. a D width for womens is a wide; for mens a D width is a regular so the sandals even if you do find your size will be to wide BUT if we're saying sandals dont come in widths which they usually dont you should be o.k.

You usually get what you pay for in shoes so id say if anything bite the bullet. They say you should have a good mattress to sleep on and good shoes to walk in. Helps the spine posteur and stability.

At the end go with what fits everything runs differently. everyone has different feet.

I wear a women's size 10 and have wore a mens size 9 all summer. They sweet girl at the store advised me to get a 9 & 1/2 for my foot (she said the shoe was a little short), but the size 9 was a *BARGAIN*!!!! (The whole size thing is crazy: she measured my foot and said it was a "perfect 10-and not a wide 10 either! But I would only go down a half size in a sandal?!!!)
They have been the best shoes EVER. I do think the area under the ball of my foot is a little wide even with the strap pulled tight.
This however has not bothered me but then again I like my shoes a little loose.
Wore the shoes all over WDW this summer and loved them. They did, however, rub my foot under the top strap when they got wet and dirty. I had the strap looser at the time (really loose :p ). I just stuck a blister block or moleskin on my foot and had no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter