Can anyone access park hours on the Disney website?

CJK

DIS Veteran
I keep getting the 'someone ate the page' message from Stitch.

No problems on my end..just checked.

ETA: now it's showing Stitch after I refreshed.

Thanks! I just tried a second browser and still had the same problem. I'll try rebooting and see if that helps.

I think their whole system went down. A lot of "errors" under my reservations and stuff.

Just went there and came back here to see if others were having trouble. Stitch has eaten the entire site, it seems.

Seems the whole website is down It has been running very slow lately so hopefully it is fixed soon (not holding my breath it will run faster when it comes back though). I need to make some dining changes - thankfully I snagged BOG for Halloween party night this morning at least.

Stitch is just about all I get. I can look at special offers but not sign in. Super annoying! Sounds like I need to work on my patience, haha.

It looks like theres something wrong with the disney.go server

WDW, DLR, DLP, and DCL are all down right now

This is so strange! I couldn't access the website at all before, but now I'm having no problems. :confused3

This is so strange! I couldn't access the website at all before, but now I'm having no problems. :confused3
really? I just now went to see what all the talk was about and everything is bringing up stitch for me...bleh. It was working fine this morning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter