Can anyone book fast passes this morning? [11/27, 28]

CJK

DIS Veteran
MDE on app and website is crashing for me. It's Tuesday, and this appears to be a regular problem. Anyone else???

I got my first three fairly easy now it’s not working. Tried two different devices both the app and the website

I got my first three fairly easy now it’s not working. Tried two different devices both the app and the website
That's my experience exactly. Last time I booked on a Tuesday, it took me 2hrs to finally get through it... I hope this won't take that long. :(

Ugh! Not working for me either! I was able to book one FP and now nothing will load!

So do you just keep refreshing until it loads?? I have never had an issue booking FP like this! Usually takes 5 minutes and done! (clearly I’ve never booked on a Tuesday before!)

When I've booked on Tuesdays before, the system does eventually come back. It can just take a few hours to book, or you can just leave it for a couple hours and try again.

Olaf error for me too - I decided to make a change and want to swap my MK FP+ for Epcot and no dice .

Starting working for me on the app! Didn’t try on the computer. I waited on hold with Disney for about 20 minutes before giving up. Hope it’s working for you all now!

I was able to get one fastpass scheduled for Slinky at 7am. Then, like everyone else, kept getting Olaf. I was finally able to make more for the rest of our trip, but my original Slinky FP (before all of the Olafs) disappeared. I was able to get another one for a later time, but not happy.

This has happened to others in a group as well.
I was able to book 3 within the first few minutes (different parks and different dates) but then it crashed.
I was able to get back on a few minutes ago and was able to get the rest of the ones I was wanting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter