Can anyone help - College living and Disability Services not helping.

So simple but I never even thought of him learning. He can go to the High School and see the trainer. I am sure he would show him how to tape it. Then we could get the supplies and make sure he is set before we head back home.

I am really not sure if he is going to hit any pickup games. He seems to be slowly realizing what is happening. I can see it in him and in his demeanor. Not to say once he gets down there and we are gone that his 18yo brain will not take over and everything he was worried about will fly out of his ear.

He had been keeping pretty low key since the Doctor confirmed the actual damage and that I was to set up the surgery.

Again, thank you to everyone. I am going to have him take a trip over to the school. They have already started football so the trainer is there everyday. It can't hurt to just ask.

I've been wrapping my ankles myself since I was 13, over half my life. The therapist showed me how and I've been doing it ever since. Both my ankles have permanent ligament damage and even with surgery would never be back to normal. I opted for heavy therapy instead. I figure skate, do martial arts, run 5/10Ks, yoga, and a bunch of other stuff so I can tell you that it can get better. Take it slow at first and build up to the more strenuous activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter