~~Can anyone please confirm this e-mail from Deb W. about Roy Disney & CP on 12/01?

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
Roy Disney will narrate the Candlelight Processional on November 29, 30 and December 1. Other rumored narrators for this year include: Scott Hamilton, Marlee Matlin, Peter MacNicol, Yolanda Adams, David Hartman, Gary Sinise, and Jodi Benson.
There will be no 5 p.m. Candlelight Processional on Sunday, December 1, and no dinner packages offered on that day. There will be no dinner packages for the 5 p.m. show on December 2 either.

If this is true I want to do this now.

Sunday, December 1, 2002.

RaySharpton :)

OK Guys! If this is true we need to book that Monday night dinner NOW! How can we confirm this?

Of course since I am a huge ice skating fan I would also love to see Scott Hamiliton!

Nancy,
This is Roy Disney Jr. (Although having Roy there would be a Disney first!)

Sorry! I had read on one of the boards that Roy was suppose to be there on Dec 2. So I got confused. However, as of now we still have no real confirmation that he will actually show up at all. (Didn't they have the narrators by this time last year?) I am now back to booking for the Tuesday night next Tuesday unless I hear otherwise.

NancyIL,
Do you and Dan already have reservations?

Thanks!

Well, I can't find anything on the official WDW site about CP.

I called WDW dining reservations and the person I talked to said she couldn't find any information either.

Carol, I think that I will consider going to CP on December 1, 2002, Sunday instead of Monday, December 2, 2002.

I'm going to wait and see if the DIS or Deb Wills or Joanne or Themeparks can confirm this info.

No one else has heard anything about this today?

Carol - I had already made my CP reservation before Dan posted about dining at Marrakesh. I'll be at the 6:45 show on Dec. 2nd (Monday), but eating afterwards. I don't know what Dan's plans are.

You are booking for TUESDAY, Dec. 3rd? Aren't you going to either MVMCP or Hoop Dee Doo that night?

I don't believe the narrators were announced until last fall (I think I read sometime in October).

I am booking for Monday (I am getting SO confused which is not like me!). Dan sent me a list of people he thought wanted to go with the group and I thought your name was on it, but I thought you had booked already which appears to be correct! I will not include you in our booking.

Yes, Carol - I am all set! I'll see the big group at the CP, and you can tell me what was especially good to eat at Marrakesh! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter