Can anyone recommend a favorite building (2 bdrm villa) at OKW?

DashforCash

Earning My Ears
We stayed their nearly 5 years ago and had to walk forever to the bus stop. Would love a reccomendation for preferred buildings close to bus stops. We are going in November, so close to a pool isn't needed.

There is a resort map on the DIS site in the Disney Vacation Club section. The bus stops are marked. I also prefer a building that isn’t too close to roads and turnarounds the bus uses. You said pool proximity is not a priority (though I have been swimming there in November some years), so maybe a building like 35, or if a short walk to the Hospitality House area is also desired, one like 24 or 25?

We stayed in building 62 and loved the location. It’s not the hospitality house area but so close to everything we needed - bus stops, pool, boat etc.

okwmap-newestcodedmap1-2007copy.jpg
This might help. Studios are located at the ends. Two bedrooms, either lockoffs or dedicated, are located towards the middle of the building on all floors. Bldg 11-14 and 23-26 are a special booking category for DVC point stays called Near Hospitality House Area. You can't book those for cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter