• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can anyone recommend a good medical equipment rental company?

shovan

DIS Veteran
Excitedly awaiting our vacation next week, my husband (who's WC bound with MD) fell during a transfer last night. He has broken his leg femur bone right above his knee. Waiting on results of the CT scan, hoping that he won't need surgery. If he doesn't, We are holding on to hope that we'll still be able to make the trip!

Has anyone rented medical equipment such as a hoyer style lift & a rolling shower chair?

Can you recommend some reputable companies?

Follow the link in my signature to the disABILITIES FAQs thread.
Post 2 of that thread has the information you are looking for - scroll down in the post for the list of companies.

Sue, Thanks again!! I looked at it, but didn't read through carefully!! Appreciate your help once again!:thumbsup2

Sue, Thanks again!! I looked at it, but didn't read through carefully!! Appreciate your help once again!:thumbsup2
You're welcome.
A lot of people figure that post is only about wheelchairs and ECCs, so you are not the first person I pointed it out to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter