Can anyone recommend a good reasonable all-inclusive in the Caribbean?

I have mixed feelings about Sandals. We stayed at one on St. Lucia. Loved the amenities and it had great food, but we were in our mid-50's and were by far the oldest guests there. Felt rather out-of-place among all the young honeymooners.

I have mixed feelings about Sandals. We stayed at one on St. Lucia. Loved the amenities and it had great food, but we were in our mid-50's and were by far the oldest guests there. Felt rather out-of-place among all the young honeymooners.

I kinda felt the same way. I think St. Lucia is a big honeymoon destination. I'm in my mid-50's and DH is in his early 60's. That's the only place we felt like that. Antigua, Grenada and Jamaica all had a good mix of ages. We also tend to travel with a group when we go to Sandals (there are 10 of us for our upcoming trip) and that makes a difference too.

Have you thought about Barbados. We are going in July and we are staying at a nice Family opened hotel. $2100 for six nights and air for 2 adults and a child. I know not all inclusive but the hotel has great reviews and you an snorkel right at the beach the way it is designed. We are going with my friend and her husband for her 50th and she wanted to go to the Carribean. We checked elsewhere and this was the beast bang for our buck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter