Can anyone tell me about a special room cleaning??

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
I requested a special room cleaning because me DD3 has multiple food and environemental allergies. They said they put it in as a VIP clean. Does anyone know what that means and have you had it done before?

I do know that there are quite a number of cleaners and detergents used. If there are specific ones to be used to avoid an allergic reaction, you might want to call back and make that request. I have heard they wipe down everything including inside the drawers and change all linens vs. just the sheets but I'm not sure what the products would be. I always advise that I am travelling with a service dog and hope that will warrant a special cleaning after we check out, for which I always leave an extra tip. I wouldn't want someone with allergies to dander to be in the room we've vacated.---Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter