Can anyone vouch for 365tickets?

NewbieMouse

DIS Veteran
I found the cheapest one day hopper tickets at a site called 365tickets (they have a .com and a .ca version). I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with them - I want to make sure I am buying from a reputable seller. :goodvibes Thanks!

I can't comment on 365 as I have never heard of or used them. But as far as reputable sellers go, I used Attraction Tickets Direct for a trip this past November to DLRP and would recommend them. They had the best pricing I found and were pleasant to deal with. I online chatted and the woman I spoke to told me she would watch for my order when I placed it and confirm everything went ok with the use of my US cc (I can't remember now what it was, but something about how you had to put in the address concerned me) and she followed up by emailing me that everything went through on their end. You have to wait several days before the ticket vouchers are emailed to you. I had never bought tickets from an online 3rd party before so I made sure to read all the terms and conditions before hand. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you Disney845 - I will check them out as it sounds like they have very good service.

We bought from them last year and had no problems. It was the best rate at the time. Attractions Direct sometimes has better deals, but if 365tickets is better, don't hesitate. It was very problem-free.

We bought from them last year and had no problems. It was the best rate at the time. Attractions Direct sometimes has better deals, but if 365tickets is better, don't hesitate. It was very problem-free.

I've looked at both and ended up purchasing from 365 tickets as well. I got an email back saying that the order couldn't be confirmed right away (which happened last year when we bought our WDW tickets from Park Savers, so I wasn't too concerned when I saw that). That was on the 15th, so I'm hoping to hear from them soon. Did you have that issue when you bought your tickets?

Sorry, just saw your reply. There were no problems, they sent us the link a couple weeks before the date of the tickets. Printed them and used them at the gate.

We attempted to use Attractions Direct and didn't have as great of an experience.
Ordered the tickets 2/4/19, was "in processing" (and our card was charged that day).
We followed up on 2/12/19 and were told we needed to send them a government ID with our billing address because it didn't match the credit card.
Looking over our order, the address matches the credit card and I had to enter the VISA checkout/confirmation during the order.
Did online chat with them, they said even if the address matches, because we ordered tickets from the US, they need an additional ID to complete the order.
We canceled the order and bought tickets directly from Disney for about $15 more.

Perhaps others have had better experiences, but I was disappointed that we weren't informed about the additional ID nor was anything done (besides the money being charged & posted on our CC instantly) until we contacted them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter