Can AP with room-only discount book dining plan?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I see that AP can add the dining plan and the reservation will be treated as a package. Can the same be done if you have an AP discounted room?

Almost all posters suggest it's next to impossible to save money with the dining plan. Include the AP restaurant discount in your analysis and saving money might be virtually impossible

Disney Reservation Center CM here. If you want a dining plan, you must have a package rather than a room only. We are offering ticketless packages for APs who want dining plans; these follow the same deposit, change, and cancellation policies as all other packages.

I booked a ticketless package for AoA in March using an AP discount for the room. I added the Quick service dining plan. The package policies apply as far as deposit and pay off date etc. , but I did get the room discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter