• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can Australians use the UK 14 and 21 day "Ultimate" tickets

sjmac42

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

My wife and I are coming to Florida next September for 3.5 weeks with 16 nights at Universal and WDW. I was going to get 10 day hoppers, 1 with memory maker, but have found the 14 day Ultimate tickets for WDW are significantly cheaper, even after fx fees and shipping. Can please someone confirm if we can use these tickets or do you have to be a resident of the UK? I see on the various websites they have the option to ship to Australia and older info I've found is that it's OK but Disney do not advertise the fact. I already have my Universal Park Explorers and they are pretty clear that anyone from outside the USA can use them.

Also, the website I'm thinking of using is orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk as they seem to be a few pounds cheaper. They seem reliable like Undercover Tourist or aRes, any comments on this company.

Finally, are these tickets only available as hard tickets or can you get e-tickets.

Thanks for checking out my question.

All the best.

They may require proof of living in the UK as otherwise I imagine a lot of people would jump at the sometimes generous deals offered to UK residents.

Thanks Sparkly, that's what I'm wondering.

Thanks Vala for your personal experience. Did you have to show ID to use them? Still curious about non EU residents though. The "All about Tickets at WDW" topic by Robo at the top of this forum just says they will not ship to the USA but many people get them delivered to a UK address, which suggests anyone can use them.

Or am I misinterpreting that?

Thanks again.

I used an UK Utlimate UK ticket last year and had no request for proof of UK living or ID.

As far as I know, ANYONE can use those tickets.
The harder part is just obtaining the tickets if you are outside the UK.

Thankyou all for your replies, it's much appreciated.
The various resellers have delivery options for Australia ranging rom £12 to £25 for 2018 tickets so I'll get them ordered in the next week or so as they'll be at least $A300 cheaper for the 2 of us.
All the best.

Thanks Sparkly, that's what I'm wondering.

Thanks Vala for your personal experience. Did you have to show ID to use them? Still curious about non EU residents though. The "All about Tickets at WDW" topic by Robo at the top of this forum just says they will not ship to the USA but many people get them delivered to a UK address, which suggests anyone can use them.

Or am I misinterpreting that?

Thanks again.

No ID requested when I used mine.

Thanks again Vala, appreciate you responding. As mentioned, I’ll get the Ultimate tickets for the flexibility and cost savings.
All the best.

Even if they don't request ID they probably heard your accent was a UK/EU accent so, therefore, didn't ask for proof you are from there. With the DLR 10 Day passes for AU/NZ residents, they didn't ask for ID but I have heard of someone that didn't sound like they are from Australia being asked for proof of ID.

Thanks Minniesgal, delivery isn’t an issue. I was more concerned if there are conditions attached to these tickets regarding residency. My research to date suggests there isn’t. The only thing I can find is that Disney and the resellers (Floridatix, Orlando Attraction Tickets, ATD etc) will not deliver to the USA.
Anyway, I’ll know for sure next September :)
All the best.

Quick update, ordered from OAT and received the tickets this week. Bit of a delay getting the tickets as Royal Mail sent them to the wrong country (Austria, not Australia despite been correctly addressed) but OAT sorted it all out and the tickets are linked up in MDE no problem. Only problem now is waiting 8 1/2 months.
All the best.

Seems as though this has been resolved, but I'll toss some information in - at this time, there's no step in which ticket booth CMs have to verify UK residency on the Ultimate tickets the way that we have to for the special Canadian deal that's been going on, or for Florida resident tickets.

So basically, if you can get them, you can use them. Have fun.

Quick update, ordered from OAT and received the tickets this week. Bit of a delay getting the tickets as Royal Mail sent them to the wrong country (Austria, not Australia despite been correctly addressed) but OAT sorted it all out and the tickets are linked up in MDE no problem. Only problem now is waiting 8 1/2 months.
All the best.
Sounds like people at Royal Mail watched Dumb and Dumber too many times

Last edited:
You need a UK address for the to be delivered to
The same tickets are on sale to residents of Ireland, and you absolutely don’t need a delivery address in the UK

There are several websites that sell the tickets. My suggestion is email them all and ask who will post them to Australia

The same tickets are on sale to residents of Ireland, and you absolutely don’t need a delivery address in the UK

There are several websites that sell the tickets. My suggestion is email them all and ask who will post them to Australia

This issue has already been solved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter