Can I activate passes at CityWalk?

PolarWSU

Earning My Ears
My family and I have recently purchased premier annual passes. Can we activate these at CityWalk to save on paying for parking the first time? We dont plan to do much with the passes the first day- the first day of every vacation is our lost time to get all of the business done. So, we will be going to Universal to just get our passes processed, eat dinner, and leave so we can come back to the parks the next day.

Any advice is appreciated!

There is a guest services desk right next to Coldstone Creamery and Red Oven Pizza
you might be able to redeem your passes there, but while you are a citywalk, just go visit a ticket booth outside either park to pick up your pass (be sure to bring relevant documents). They're open during regular park hours.
Parking at citywalk is free after 6pm except on special nights (mardi gras or HHN for example). If you get there any sooner, you'll pay for parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter