Can I bring my own coffee maker to an all star resort?

Momma J

Earning My Ears
Are you allowed to bring coffee makers into an all star resort since they do not have them in the rooms?

No, you're not. But that doesn't stop people from doing it.
Well. I don’t drink coffee. My wife does. She brings it every trip. Has her morning coffee. It’s never moved and nothing ever said. It’s the kind that takes the k cups or whatever. Lol. I stick with OJ

Agree! Especially when almost all other Disney resorts do provide coffee makers in the room.
I’d say tons of folks bring their own if they like coffee. It’s not like they care. The wife has done it every trip. I wouldn’t think twice about bringing my own if I drank coffee. Lol

I think the rules are that you aren’t supposed to bring one but plenty of people do. I used to take mine to Pop years ago and left it out (but unplugged) on the bathroom counter and it was left alone by housekeeping.

I’d say tons of folks bring their own if they like coffee. It’s not like they care. The wife has done it every trip. I wouldn’t think twice about bringing my own if I drank coffee. Lol
Some. Far fewer than "tons."

I would suggest anybody wanting to bring any electrical appliance to a hotel room first ask the hotel. Check homeowners policy for any remote coverage. Or just use what is provided by the property, where the property situates it.

I'm a tea drinker and there is never a kettle provided so I bring my own even when staying moderate or deluxe where coffee makers are provided. I understand the point of not using electrical appliances where not provided, but considering they are provided in moderate, deluxe and now renovated value rooms it seems kind of silly,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter