Can I 'check' (store) luggage at Resort I am Staying NEXT Day?

evanstrouge

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

I am arriving at Disney World at approximately 7 pm (on a Wednesday night) and on that night I have reservations for All-Star Music. The very next day we are staying at Disney Vacation Club Villas at Grand Floridian. Does anyone know if the Grand Floridian bell/baggage service will allow us to leave the luggage (though we will be checking in the NEXT day?) It would help us cheat the clock and get into the Magic Kingdom as we will be coming in via Lyft.

Thank you,
Jimmy

i believe you can only store your luggage at the resort your staying at. That being said, when you check out of All Star Music you can have them transfer your luggage to the GF so you dont need to the next morning.

It shouldn't be a problem. They will put your name on it and the date you're expected. At kidani they would sometimes hold luggage for people over a short cruise and one time a box of Christmas decorations including a tree from November through December for different guests.

I wouldn't think it would be a problem. They don't check your magic band for a reservation when using the bell services desk. They often ask if you are checking in or checking out. Just say you are checking in and leave it at that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter