Can I get friends' PhotoPass photos in my account if they aren't in my Friends & Family list in MDE?

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
I have an AP, so I can download photos linked to my PhotoPass account. My DD is running W&D with a couple of friends in November. DD is of course linked to my MDE but her friends are not. If they give me their PhotoPass race ID numbers and I link them to my MDE, will their photos show up in my account? Or do we have to be in each other's Friends & Family lists with permission to view & share photos?

TIA!

I have an AP, so I can download photos linked to my PhotoPass account. My DD is running W&D with a couple of friends in November. DD is of course linked to my MDE but her friends are not. If they give me their PhotoPass race ID numbers and I link them to my MDE, will their photos show up in my account? Or do we have to be in each other's Friends & Family lists with permission to view & share photos?

TIA!

As far as I know, You have to add them to your Friends & Family list!

With race photos, you don't need to be F&F.

I connected with someone who wanted his race photos, so I inputted his bib number, and pulled up and downloaded his photos to share with him. We were never connected as F&F.

I connected with someone who wanted his race photos, so I inputted his bib number, and pulled up and downloaded his photos to share with him. We were never connected as F&F.

Good to know - thanks!

Same. I’ve just entered the code for a persons bib number without being F&F with them. Got their pics no problem.

I should add there is a limit to the number of codes you can enter per race. Don’t know what that limit is though. If they are all running together they should be in the same pictures anyway so you’ll have some overlap.

I should add there is a limit to the number of codes you can enter per race. Don’t know what that limit is though. If they are all running together they should be in the same pictures anyway so you’ll have some overlap.
I had myself and 3 others on my account in January for the races. I also heard that there was a limit, but it must be higher than 4 individuals.

Same. I’ve just entered the code for a persons bib number without being F&F with them. Got their pics no problem.

I had myself and 3 others on my account in January for the races. I also heard that there was a limit, but it must be higher than 4 individuals.

plug the bib number in and they show up

Thanks, all. I was hoping that race photos were treated differently from regular PhotoPass photos, and obviously they are.

But it turns out I don’t need to be involved - one of the ladies DD is running with also has an AP, so they’ll get their photos via her account.

Thanks again, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter