Can I get my money back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfortis

Earned My Ears
I have been at WDW now for 3 days and I want my money back. Or at least let me postpone the rest of the 3 days I have on my 6 day pass for when the covid restrictions are lifted.
Yeah I new the restrictions when I booked my trip. I have even been to the parks a short time after the parks reopened. But this time the magic has really gone. The cast seems almost militant when they bark their orders to keep your mask on and stay 6 feet away from the next person in mind. It happens even when I have my mask on. I even get text and pop up messages telling me to wear the mask.
The policy of having to stop and be stationary is really over the top. It is almost impossible to enjoy the Epcot food festival. You get a snack and or drink and have to scramble for a place to eat and drink.
i know first world problems, but I am paying out of the world prices. lol
But really can I get my money back?!

Even though you knew this going in I believe Disney might work with you. Crazier things have been reimbursed at Disney. Stop into guest services and speak with someone. But the answer may also be no.

I would expect the answer will be no. All you can do is ask at Guest Services.

I was down 2/10-3/6 and attended both The Festival of the Arts and Flower & Garden festival. We went to many food booths. My experience was completely different. The rules didn’t bother us much at all, sorry it’s having such a negative impact on your trip.

I have been at WDW now for 3 days and I want my money back. Or at least let me postpone the rest of the 3 days I have on my 6 day pass for when the covid restrictions are lifted.
Yeah I new the restrictions when I booked my trip. I have even been to the parks a short time after the parks reopened. But this time the magic has really gone. The cast seems almost militant when they bark their orders to keep your mask on and stay 6 feet away from the next person in mind. It happens even when I have my mask on. I even get text and pop up messages telling me to wear the mask.
The policy of having to stop and be stationary is really over the top. It is almost impossible to enjoy the Epcot food festival. You get a snack and or drink and have to scramble for a place to eat and drink.

"even when I have my mask on"

Think you tattled on yourself there....

I mean, you can always ask for what you want and see what happens, but I wouldn't lead with the "they make me where my mask" part.....

You are more than welcome to try and get a refund for your unused days, but it is Spring break, there are mask guidelines, social distance guidelines, and changes that have been made of which you knew before you started your trip.

IMO, you are not eligible for a refund. You stated above you "knew the restrictions".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter