Can I make a payment over the phone for a room only reservation that I booked through an agent?

DLgal

DIS Veteran
Title is self explanatory.

My agent is out of the office today and I was wondering if I can just do this myself over the phone. Don't want to waste time on hold if it's not something that can be done.

Title is self explanatory.

My agent is out of the office today and I was wondering if I can just do this myself over the phone. Don't want to waste time on hold if it's not something that can be done.

Payments made over the phone can usually be done through the automated system, so you shouldn't have to wait to speak with a CM. However, it is my understanding that payments for reservations made through a TA have to be made by the TA.

Payments made over the phone can usually be done through the automated system, so you shouldn't have to wait to speak with a CM. However, it is my understanding that payments for reservations made through a TA have to be made by the TA.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter