• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I make adr's at the Resorts if not doing parks?

barefootMom

Mouseketeer
We will be staying offsite during Thanksgiving week and have not yet decided if we are actually going to buy park tickets or not for that week or just do other stuff. I would love to dine at a few of the resort restaurants (Ohana, etc.) but am wondering if I am allowed to book those in advance without park reservations? If so, how much in advance? Do I remember that parking is free if we have an adr? thanks!!

You can book any ADR without a park reservation, they're completely unrelated.
Resorts only charge overnight guests for parking. If you are just visiting with an ADR you can park for free.

Seconded. I'm doing a solo day trip to MK in November and I just made a dinner reservation for Kona Cafe at the Poly.....

We're local and eat at a resort table service venue once or twice a month. Never had a problem getting in; we usually have our reservation info up on MDE on a phone to show the guard; sometimes they ask our name and check a list; we also carry a magic band linked to our account and sometimes they scan it. Parking is free. If staying at a resort we occasionally use Disney transport for something to do (for example, if staying at Wilderness Lodge, you could boat to MK and then monorail to Poly).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter