can i make all my PS at once?

I have done two to three at a time without any problem..... I don't know if they have a max... I don't believe so....steve c

As long as you are past the 90 day mark on all the days you want to make PS for you can make as many as you want.

I call the 90 days out from the last day of my trip and make them all. Nine or ten at a time, usually.

It works very well that way - particularly if your party size and timing is stable. We whipped through them - once I had established "party of six" and "eat at 6:00pm" the only challenges were the items that varied from that.

I do it the same way Crisi does - it's easier to make them all at once. The only one I do different is CRT - if you want a princess breakfast make sure you call exactly at 90 days out.

I just did 6 last night and then called 30 minutes later and changed 3 of those and added another one. It's very easy because they will ask the number in the party and ages of children and if none of those change, it moves very quickly. The 2 people I talked to were extremely pleasant and helpful.

Make them all at once. That way, if you can't get a time you want, you can trade things around. For example, if I know we're going to be at Epcot at lunch two different days, and Teppanyaki isn't available on Monday, I'll just move it to Saturday and so forth.

Just to add-I called on Saturday,and I made 9 PS's for my trip May 5-11th.I had my choice of times.Good Luck

I made my first on on 92 days away from trip (yes, I was corrected that I was too early and was told to call back) ha ha ha
I have made my PS's every week.....when I come up with an idea, I call and no problem. I am sure you can call and make as many as you want/need. I will call (they said they can) and confirm all my PS's to make sure I wrote down everything correct.

We just made 11 PS's last night for our trip May 14-23rd. The CM was very gracious, helpful and professional even though the call was over 25 minutes long. She even gave us a separate number to call for Wolfgang Puck's Cafe at DTD since they don't handle priority seatings for that restaurant.

This is kind of related so I will ask it here. Somewhere I read that your resort will print out a schedule of your PS if you ask them. Has anyone done this? Is it easy to do or do you have to follow-up after check in? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter