can I make online reservation at FW campground?

Anna_Pl

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I'm totally newbie here, grateful for any advice. I know that making reservation via phone is possible, but we live abroad in Europe. So it would be really more convenient to us to book a site online. The only link I found was via fort wilderness princess' website (error). Is the direct phone the only way to make FW campground reservation happen? Or maybe there are other ways I have no idea about? Please, help :)

Hello, welcome!

I make all of my FW campsite reservations online through the Disney website.

When choosing the resort you have to scroll way down almost to the bottom of the list for the “Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort”.

Here is a screenshot from my phone.
IMG_3268.png

I hope this helps.

Many many thanks for your help <3 Anyway I'll share the sad info with other poor people from Europe :D After opening the link and clicking "the campsites of DFW" you'll be every time redirected to European version of website [disneyworld.eu] with further information that such accomodation is "not found". So, folks from Europe dreaming about wilderness, looks like we must call :(

Many many thanks for your help <3 Anyway I'll share the sad info with other poor people from Europe :D After opening the link and clicking "the campsites of DFW" you'll be every time redirected to European version of website [disneyworld.eu] with further information that such accomodation is "not found". So, folks from Europe dreaming about wilderness, looks like we must call :(
You might consider a VPN. There's lots of good ones out there to choose from. Not only are they good for security, you can change your location to say, Jacksonville Florida. That will give you access to the US websites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter