Can I more or less wing this trip?

If you want to eat at Mythos (in IOA), I'd also recommend reservations
I recommend this too. We were there in early May and the first day no walk ups were available they were booked. That said we just booked a reservation for the next day and it was easy enough to do so. That day was also a day no walk ups were available and the check in attendant had just told the couple in front of us. Also this wasn't a busy time though, seriously it wasn't busy. The restaurant was however busy and we still had to wait some before we were sat.

While you can do walk ups I would still recommend looking for a reservation, it's not like Disney's system though far from it.

Looking at thrill ride data suggests rope dropping Hagrids is not the best idea.

It often does not open on time, and it seems , during slower days, the wait times are actually better around 12-2pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter