Can I pay cash for my reservation?

civileng68

<font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m
I guess I have to pay for the first night when I reserve online but is the rest due when I arrive?

If so, can I pay the remainder in cash for my tent site? Id prefer to do that if I can.

Thanks!

I guess I have to pay for the first night when I reserve online but is the rest due when I arrive?

If so, can I pay the remainder in cash for my tent site? Id prefer to do that if I can.

Thanks!

NO! China is no longer accepting US coin.

PP's are right that they do accept cash. I would prefer to pay cash, too, but haven't a couple of people posted about having issues when paying with cash? It's accepted, but there were issues that had to be straightened out with cash transactions?

I would pay cash too. They're infamous for charging your card.

Definately pay cash. If I have not already prepaid my stay, I hand them an envelope with the exact amount due at check in. I have had one of 'those' experiences when using a credit card to pay the balance at check in.

Site only - 1 night deposit - pay in full on arrival
package- $200.00 deposit - pay in full 45 days prior to arrival

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter