Can I pay my room balance with Disney gift cards

pmdeve

DIS Veteran
Can I combine my Disney gift cards and pay off my balance for my room when we check in?

Yes. They will charge your card on file day of but go to the front desk and they will refund the charge and take your gift cards for payment. Some people are able to call Disney and pay ahead of time with gc’s so that might be worth trying if you’re worried about the refund taking a long time.

Can I combine my Disney gift cards and pay off my balance for my room when we check in?
Yes, as long as you’ve booked a room only package. If it’s room and tickets, you have to pay the balance 30 days prior to arrival. You can still pay with gift cards, just before you arrive. And you can use gift cards to pay down you balance at anytime, just keep you card(s) in case you have to cancel. They will credit it back to whatever gift cards you used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter