Can I Pay The Difference And Add A Day to 3-Day Ticket?

nerdboyrockstar

here to change the world.
If I bought a 3-Day ticket online but decide I'd like to stay for a 4th Day, can I go to the ticket window and pay the $20 difference?

Thanks..

You should be able to as long as you do it while it is still active. Once it expires (you have used all the days up, it is past the number of days to use it, or past the expiration date) you won't be able to upgrade it. You will pay the difference between the current cost of the new ticket and what you paid for it.

Donna

dletz said:
You will pay the difference between the current cost of the new ticket and what you paid for it.

So, if you bought it and got an advanced purchase price, you'll be paying more than $20 to upgrade because they'll know what you paid and it will be the difference between the regular (window) price and what you paid.

Go to guest services and talk to them about it, or you can call the Disney help line and try to upgrade now... but sure you can pay when you get there and get another day.. don't wait in the long line though, Im sure guest services can help you with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter