• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I play "guess my dog breed" too?

katie01

DIS Veteran
I've been meaning to ask this and the other thread reminded me. I'll come back later and say what the rescue listed as one of the breeds in her mix, and we aren't sure on the other(s) I'm curious first to see what people would guess.

Just when I think I have a good idea I will google that mix and the resulting photos never have one that really looks like her. But I suppose there are many different variations.

She weights about 10 pounds, and is the same height as our shih tzu mix but 5 pounds lighter (she's way more active than the shih tzu). At first we thought she was non shedding, but about a month after we got her she started shedding lol. Sometimes in tufts. That was another thing that threw my guess off--I was guessing two non-shedding breeds

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 49
Agreed, I'm almost positive she has some sort of terrier in her. At first I was thinking Yorkie but now I'm wondering if it's Cairn due to the all light coloring
Her ears and face look terrier to me, I agree probably not Yorkie, though. But she's kind of got a Shih Tzu tail. . .

You'll never get mine... there are only 300 in the UK left! Her name is Tilly :)

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

Glen of Imaal Terrier?

Clue: they have jaws twice the size of a Staffie's, they are immensely strong, are used to hunt otters amongst other things yet would never harm a human being. Also known as the "clown of the dog world".

Puppies:

wpaa3673b0_05_06.jpg

katie01, not entirely sure of your cutie's DNA, but I'm pretty sure she is definitely part Lorax. :ssst:

I don't see Yorkie or westie ( I have pure breeds of both.) I'm inclined to say Pomeranian (due to the fluffiness and curled tail) mixed with shih tzu

I'm thinking a Yorkie Westie mix. The ears look like what I imagine our yorkies would like liek 3 times the size. Plus thr fur has that hair quality to it that yorkies have. The white dog is what js throwing off but westie looks possible.

She looks a lot like my daughter's friend's dog. Yorkie/Schnauzer mix with an undocked tail.

Kind of reminds me of Dennis the Menace's dog, which is a "briard" I believe.

Attachments

• d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net.jpg
    d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter