Can I purchase Memory Maker after I see the pictures (after my trip)

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
The title is pretty self explanatory. I'm traveling with some photo shy peeps, so I don't want to waste my money if we only get a few pictures. I was hoping I could buy the memory maker package after I see the pictures. Does anyone know this?

Yes you can, it will just cost more than buying in advance. You will also have the option to buy shots individually. It's an expensive way to go but if there are only a few you want it's a good option. I don't normally purchase Memory Maker but last trip there was one shot I knew I wanted!

SDMT Jan 28, 2018.jpeg

We try to decide before hand if we want to spring for the Memory Maker, cause buying it before costs $!69 vs. $199 if you buy after the visit. And maybe Hiro would know this, but what is the thing about certain photos taken on the first 3 days of your visit not being eligible for Memory Maker? Got into an argument with Disney on the phone about this when I went in May. Help anyone? I want to make sure the OP understands the options.

We almost always buy MM. last year I didn’t buy it in advance but we still stopped for every photo we wanted and when I got home, I really only could see myself buying like 6 of them. Disney had a special 7 photos for 70.00 so I added a ride photo. My scatter brain before we left saved m about $100.00 that time. That will obviously be the case every time. We went in December and it was super cold. Way colder than we have experienced in December before. I think that more than anything kept us from having as many pics. All of this to say, yes, you can buy it when you get back. The first three day restriction is for the advance purchase price. So it doesn’t apply if you pay the full 199

We try to decide before hand if we want to spring for the Memory Maker, cause buying it before costs $!69 vs. $199 if you buy after the visit. And maybe Hiro would know this, but what is the thing about certain photos taken on the first 3 days of your visit not being eligible for Memory Maker? Got into an argument with Disney on the phone about this when I went in May. Help anyone? I want to make sure the OP understands the options.
The three day think is the advance payment discount. You have to purchase at least three days in advance to get the discount, so they won’t let you download photos from within three days of your purchase if you pay $169. That doesn’t apply to the $199 version.

Depending on what your plans are it may be cheaper to upgrade a member of your party to an annual pass to get free memory maker as well as free parking (if your not already onsite) and a host of discounts. It works our financially for some, and not for others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter