can I purchase points from more then one person

tlaw66

Mouseketeer
Sorry to be a bother but i do have one final question( I hope) lol. From what I have heard the dvc member has to make the reservation for you right? if I need a high amount of points to save time lets say 500 and there are 2 members that have 250 how would that work in order to get the reservation done and get the weekly rate or is the weekly rate just a daily break even

Thanks in advance for all your help I know I apricate it and I am sure the mouse will once I get there to spend all my daughters college money lol

Terry

You are really renting a reservation, not points. Points are just the way a reservation is priced.

The weekly rate is just the sum of 7 consecutive nights in the same season. Each night is priced separately. There is no discount or special rate if you stay a week, and if your stay crosses seasons, the price is calculated for each night according to the season it is in.

As an example, you could rent 4 nights from one owner and the next 3 from another, but the stay would be treated as two separate reservations. You might (probably will) have to change rooms. There is no guarantee that two different owners could get the same room type for the nights you need.

Best to rent the entire stay from the same owner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter