Can I? Should I? Rain in the forecast?

Anabelletoronto

Mouseketeer
We have tickets dated for This coming Sunday. Magic kingdom.
First - where are my tickets? Can I just show them my MDE app? I bought the tickets online.
Second - it’s supposed to rain Sunday morning. 90% chance of thundershowers. My sister (who lives in a florida) is concerned about the weather. (Yes rain Is usually intermittent in Florida but I went last year in May and it rained for 4 days all day so it can happen)
Should we change?
Can we change them? We would rather go Saturday or Monday. Can I pay to make them another day? Can I make the choice on Sunday morning?

I have a 7 year old. I havecancer. So walking around in cold and wet is not ideal.

First. Do you have a MB? If so, yes. If no. Then you need to pick up your plastic media
Second. I would wait to make a choice till you see rain falling from the sky. That is the only way to know what the forecast is/will be. It's no different here in TN. They get it wrong as often as they get it right.

Okay. The rain is no longer a concern. Where do I go to get the plastic media! What is that?
I’m glad this rain thing came up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter