Can I store my ECV in the hotel's baggage area?

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
Hi all! I will be renting am ECV from walker mobility, and i was told to pick it up at the hotel's baggage area.

Can i just store it there day to day, and pick it up to go to the parks? I don't want to have to drag it all the way up to our little room, might be tight...and i think i can use my crutches to go to the room.

Thanks

An ECV can easily fit in any WDW room. If you are staying at a value you may have to move the table a little bit.

The key thing is if you have it in your room you can be sure that it will be plugged in, and remain charging, for the entire night. If you leave it at Bell Services you may find that for some reason it was not plugged in to fully recharge.

There is plenty of room in all the WDW resorts for an ECV. Even the HC rooms (which may have a smaller main room due to a larger bathroom) have plenty of space.

If you take the ECV to your room, you can be sure it is charged overnight. I usually plug mine in as soon as I get to the room and use my crutches in the room. Then I unplug just before I leave in the morning. That wasy I know I won't have an "energy problem"--at least not with the ECV--I'm a different story!!!

cheshire figment and piper...

thanks for your comments and insight. great point about charging the ecv.

to be honest, i was getting apprehensive about the wholw thing, and feeling self conscious about riding the ecv in the elevator etc. oh well. i gotta learn.

We've always seen them plugged in out in the hallways, too. Although I guess it depends on where you stay and whether they have interior hallways or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter