Can I upgrade the buy 2 get 2 promo tickets?

lampshadehead

Mouseketeer
Hello, does anyone know for sure if I can buy the current promo tickets, and upgrade to an annual pass when I am at the park? TIA

Yup, you can. Just remember that you will be given face value for them. You won't be given the value of of them outside the deal. For example if it is a buy 2 get 2 sale, you'll only get credit for buying a 2 day and not a 4 day

Yup, you can. Just remember that you will be given face value for them. You won't be given the value of of them outside the deal. For example if it is a buy 2 get 2 sale, you'll only get credit for buying a 2 day and not a 4 day
Are you sure? I thought they weren't selling new APs yet...

Any idea if these promo tix aren’t used if the value will hold towards a future tix purchase?

Seem to recall if you buy directly thru U they honored in the past, not sure if u go thru a 3rd party discounter.

So if you buy the uncover tourist ticket of 2+2 with volcano bay, can you upgrade to a season pass without the water park if you you use the water park portion of the ticket?

So if you buy the uncover tourist ticket of 2+2 with volcano bay, can you upgrade to a season pass without the water park if you you use the water park portion of the ticket?
Hard no, sadly. Tried this exact thing. It was a 3 park AP or no AP, once you've used the tickets for VB.

Any idea if these promo tix aren’t used if the value will hold towards a future tix purchase?

Seem to recall if you buy directly thru U they honored in the past, not sure if u go thru a 3rd party discounter.

In general, Universal does not apply credit from unused, expired tickets towards future tickets (WDW does). There may be special cases, and I do think I’ve heard of a few, but the general rule is that an unused, expired ticket is worthless.

In general, Universal does not apply credit from unused, expired tickets towards future tickets (WDW does). There may be special cases, and I do think I’ve heard of a few, but the general rule is that an unused, expired ticket is worthless.
Thanks, Especially with the pandemic, let’s just say I’d surely question them not being honored in a conversation with management.

they have been so much easier to deal with than WDW as to APs the last 10 months...literally, a night and day experience

I came here to ask this question as well--glad to see it answered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter