Can I use credits for people not on DDP?

dcassetta

DIS Veteran
On our upcoming spring trip, we will probably do the deluxe plan. Can I use 2 of my TS credits to treat friends that are joining us for one day? They are not staying on property and will not have passes, so we were thinking of dining at one of the resorts. TIA.

On our upcoming spring trip, we will probably do the deluxe plan. Can I use 2 of my TS credits to treat friends that are joining us for one day? They are not staying on property and will not have passes, so we were thinking of dining at one of the resorts. TIA.

In 2017 the answer is yes. You can use your credits to pay for people not on your plan.

For 2018, if disney makes no changes, sure
If Disney makes changes.....who knows

Prior to 2016 Disney did not allow you to use your credits on anyone not on your plan. Strictly enforced

So maybe?

In 2017 the answer is yes. You can use your credits to pay for people not on your plan.

For 2018, if disney makes no changes, sure
If Disney makes changes.....who knows

Prior to 2016 Disney did not allow you to use your credits on anyone not on your plan. Strictly enforced

So maybe?

Thanks for the heads up. I will ask again in January!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter