Can I use DP and pay OOP at Character meals?

lkohawaii

DIS Veteran
I'm not starting a debate about pooling credits. So everybody relax!!! :banana: :banana:
At the end of my stay I wlll be short credits. We will be celebrating DD birthday and therfore have guest that we have to pay for. Can I use up my remaining DP credits and pay the rest OOP? We will be doing a character breakfast. I might have read somewhere that it's either all DP or all OOP for character meals. I can't remember. Anyone have anyexperiences with this?

Though it was not a buffet On our last day we ate ate at the WCC and we all got the family style skillet for four people but we only had 3ts c left. She took 2A meals and 1C meal off our card and charged us OOP for the other C meal.

If it's your last day and you only have 3 credits left but 4 people are eating I can't imagine it would not be ok as you are tapping out your card BEFORE paying OOP for the last person.

In our case with the family style meal the CM was nice and charged us OOP for a C rather than an A.

WDWO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter