Can I use my band mom? A 4th birthday at the YC! Sept 13! update 7/3 x3 Completed !!

Going to get lots of updates. I am moving after Christmas and will be without internet so here we go.

Day 5: 9/15

Today we were finally going to MK.:cool1:

My kid was so ready!:hyper:

ry%3D400

We arrived at 8:40. DS wanted to use his band!
ry%3D400

He was getting good at this!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

He knew to wait till it turned green!

we went over to the left because it was almost empty due to the construction going on over there.

The fall decor was up and beautiful as usual

ry%3D400

We were in no hurry and casually walked over to adventureland.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We rode the flying carpets and POTC with no waits. JC was closed

ry%3D400

My nephew was trying to get us spit on by the camel! He thought it was so funny!

ry%3D400

After those 2 quick rides it was time for the boys appointment, which was at 9:30am.

ry%3D400

Since the DS was turning 4 and you had to be 4 to do this, I thought it was a good choice. Even though the activities for boys are limited.

The boys got a pirate name!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Then we waited not even 5 minutes.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Picture limit
Continued below

Jake finished first!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

It was just past 10:30 and we wanted to eat lunch early, so we walked through frontierland but not before meeting some chipmunks.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The boys wanted a pic here. DS was too short though! but I got up there and helped him!

ry%3D400

For lunch we were going to my favorite CS and a place my Sis has been trying to get to for the past few trips! Just like RNR, Columbia harbor house!

ry%3D400

I really love this place. I found it while I was a disney CP and after years of walking by i walked in and loved it ever since. We were the first guest in there today!

I always get the chicken and fish combo. At one point it was taken off the menu and I am so so so so so happy it is back! DS got chicken fingers. I was sad to see that the apple crisp was gone off the menu. The new cobbler dessert was not as good!

ry%3D400

After lunch we saw Peter pan with a very short line. Peter was all in the DS autograph book. He took his sweet time and looked through it all and he was happy he found himself.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Peter told them to show a hook. Tj missed the memo!

ry%3D400

It was then time for our PP FP+. A favorite ride of ours. Both boys wanted to ride with me!

ry%3D400

We walked to the new fantasyland and rode the VOTLM, Dumbo, and the kid coaster. We then went to meet some friends.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

As we exited, I had to get this picture. It was his birthday after all!

ry%3D400

We had a FP+ for the speedway, the wait was only 20 minutes and it is usually longer but we used them. This has become a favorite of the DS over the past few trips. He wants to drive the race car! BOys!

ry%3D400

It was around 2 and we decided to go back to the hotel because we had dinner and we were coming back for EMH but not before riding the DS favorite thing. A train! The blue train he calls it, also known as the people mover!

ry%3D400

We left the park and someone just couldn't hang on any longer!

ry%3D400

My kid, however, was on another one of his favorites, the Disney bus. He did not fall asleep!

ry%3D400

We had some quiet and TV time in the room

We left the park and someone just couldn't hang on any longer!

It was soon time to get ready to get back out. We had an ADR at 5:15 but we did not have to go far, Just next door to Cape May!

ry%3D400

I know it was full plate.
ry%3D400

We all love these things and it is the reason we keep coming!
ry%3D400

Our waitress was so sweet and very good. She did not bother us too much but made sure we had everything we needed. She came and bought the DS a cupcake for his birthday and everyone sung to him!
ry%3D400

However, I forget to remind her that I ordered a cake. She went to get it. You guys know I have an monorail train obsessed child so I had no trouble picking out this cake. It was $60 dollars but worth every penny and very good! However, next time I will order a cake at a smaller meal we were so full. I even tried to share to the tables nearby but everyone was so stuffed! No problem though, we ate half of it and finished it off before the trip was over.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

He enjoyed it!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

After dinner, we got a bus back to MK

ry%3D400

We stopped for some pics upon arrival!

ry%3D400

The boys stopped to meet princess Tiana but naveen was not there.

ry%3D400

We walked over to ride one of the boys favorite! BTMRR!
This was the DS second ride since he became of height

ry%3D400

Coming from frontierland the DS just had to have one of these because his cousin had one and grandma said she would get him one!
He kept saying activate, like they did on the Jedi training academy!

ry%3D400

We saw the fireworks from behind the castle and then we rode dumbo and the coaster over there!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

It was then time for us to use our FP+ for MSEP.
I really love having a fast pass for the parade. we arrived 10 minutes before parade started and got a perfect stop without having to find a spot an hour before and fight the crowds. It was roped off and we had space to spread out unlike those across the street! The only thing is they were having technical difficulties so I had to verify my fast pass on the disney app.

ry%3D400

look at them across the way! very opposite!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

After the parade we rode the speedway again and the DS got the time card! we went on the MTP, Buzz, carrousel, VOTLM, and a few more rides.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The castle was beautiful!

ry%3D400

We basically rode everything and stayed until the end of EMH at 1am.

On the way out we got some snacks and the confectionery gave out free cake pops! I guess the ones leftover from the day!

ry%3D400

DS always has to walk on the tracks. This kid loves trains!

ry%3D400

We made back to the YC and feel asleep. That was the end of the day!

What a full day!

I love the two pirates. They did a great job with the make-overs. Fabulous.

Happy Birthday Devyn.

Great food. :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness, lots of updates!!

The boys look like they really enjoyed the Pirates League! Paxton will be old enough for it by the next time we go, so hopefully we can take him. Devyn made a GREAT pirate!!!

That monorail cake is absolutely fantastic! I'm sure Devyn just went nuts when he saw it. Little future engineer and all. :goodvibes

I love nighttime at MK! Y'all got so much accomplished that day!!

Joining in to the party a little late.. :)

What a wonderful mother you are.. I love the memories you are making with your son. I have two boys myself and Disney is what I enjoy the most with them. I get so sick of hearing.. Disney again? Blah, Blah. It is what we enjoy!

Love the pics of Yacht Club, I hope to stay here one day.

The cake is super awesome!!

What a full day!

I love the two pirates. They did a great job with the make-overs. Fabulous.

Happy Birthday Devyn.

Great food. :thumbsup2

Yes it was the best day with the best food!

Oh my goodness, lots of updates!!

The boys look like they really enjoyed the Pirates League! Paxton will be old enough for it by the next time we go, so hopefully we can take him. Devyn made a GREAT pirate!!!

That monorail cake is absolutely fantastic! I'm sure Devyn just went nuts when he saw it. Little future engineer and all. :goodvibes

I love nighttime at MK! Y'all got so much accomplished that day!!

Paxton will make a handsome pirate!:goodvibes The boys really enjoyed it and Dev already asked to be a pirate again. It did get hot though!

The cake was a big hit! It was delicious and the monorail was pure white chocolate! I can taste it now!

I love Mk at night as well! even though it was EMH that night the crowds really thinned out and it was so much fun!

Joining in to the party a little late.. :)

What a wonderful mother you are.. I love the memories you are making with your son. I have two boys myself and Disney is what I enjoy the most with them. I get so sick of hearing.. Disney again? Blah, Blah. It is what we enjoy!

Love the pics of Yacht Club, I hope to stay here one day.

The cake is super awesome!!

Marsheliz, Thank you!
You put a smile on my face!:goodvibes
People say that to me all the time and we found what we enjoy going, so we keep going. I always tell people you may not understand it or get it but you should respect that this is what we like and enjoy as a family and if they want to stay away that is more space for all of us! ::yes::
Thanks for joining in!

Happy new year to everyone! Hope all your Disney dreams come true! I had to work yesterday and I work today but guess who was on call and has to be at work at 2:30 am and still work her 12 hour shift from 6-6! Yep today I'm working 2:30 am to 6pm!! Why???????? How was everyone else new year?

Happy New Year.

I had a great one. We went into the city to catch the midnight fireworks.

Hope you're being rewarded for the work!!! May 2014 bring all your dreams come true.

Hi there! :wave:

I'm a bit late to the party, but started reading early, early this morning and just finished! I recognized your name and remembered you were a fellow Georgian ;)

Your son is way too cute.... his pictures are great!! And love the fact that he likes the buses. I'm not a huge fan, but my husband absolutely loves riding them for some reason :upsidedow So when you said he liked them, it made me laugh.

I had no idea that you could get FPs for the parade....good to know! I'll keep that in mind for our June trip.

We still haven't stayed in an EP resort, yet. I keep getting cold feet :laughing: I've booked the BC and YC but always end up changing. Your room looked wonderful, especially the view!!! My oldest son really wants to stay there so he can enjoy SAB.

Very cool, too, that you did the college program for Disney!!!:thumbsup2 We keep telling DS12 that he needs to do it;)

Glad I ran across your TR! Stay warm today! Can't believe it's 28 degrees in Savannah! Crazy, huh!

Heather

Happy New Year.

I had a great one. We went into the city to catch the midnight fireworks.

Hope you're being rewarded for the work!!! May 2014 bring all your dreams come true.

How I miss fireworks! Those looked amazing and you always take such wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing these! Happy new year!

Hi there! :wave:

I'm a bit late to the party, but started reading early, early this morning and just finished! I recognized your name and remembered you were a fellow Georgian ;)

Your son is way too cute.... his pictures are great!! And love the fact that he likes the buses. I'm not a huge fan, but my husband absolutely loves riding them for some reason :upsidedow So when you said he liked them, it made me laugh.

I had no idea that you could get FPs for the parade....good to know! I'll keep that in mind for our June trip.

We still haven't stayed in an EP resort, yet. I keep getting cold feet :laughing: I've booked the BC and YC but always end up changing. Your room looked wonderful, especially the view!!! My oldest son really wants to stay there so he can enjoy SAB.

Very cool, too, that you did the college program for Disney!!!:thumbsup2 We keep telling DS12 that he needs to do it;)

Glad I ran across your TR! Stay warm today! Can't believe it's 28 degrees in Savannah! Crazy, huh!

Heather

HI! Thanks for joining me :goodvibes

My son has a thing for all modes of transportation, especially at Disney!

You can get a FP+ for wishes and the 3 o'clock parade as well and with the new day parade coming out, It may be worth looking at!::yes::

my goodness! I loved the YC! I think you would really like it! The pool is the best, I wish we spent more time there. The walk to EPCOT could not get any better. It is like right there! I hope to stay there again someday! Your son and family will enjoy SAB. We went as soon as they opened and it was not very crowded!

The Disney college program was one of the best 6 months of my life. Keep encouraging him to do it. You learn so much about yourself and you get to live in Disney! People ask me why I am not tired of it even after that? Like why would I be?:confused3

Im not use to the cold weather here in Brunswick. I just moved into a condo so I am staying in this weekend! Have a good weekend!

The Disney college program was one of the best 6 months of my life. Keep encouraging him to do it. You learn so much about yourself and you get to live in Disney! People ask me why I am not tired of it even after that? Like why would I be?:confused3

Exactly! Why in the world would you be tired of it?! It sounds like an awesome experience for sure. Do parents get passes?? :laughing:

Im not use to the cold weather here in Brunswick. I just moved into a condo so I am staying in this weekend! Have a good weekend!

No kidding, Brunswick, huh? Not sure why I thought you were in Atlanta :upsidedow You're even closer to Disney than me :laughing: Get ready for some cold weather on Tuesday!!!

Exactly! Why in the world would you be tired of it?! It sounds like an awesome experience for sure. Do parents get passes?? :laughing:

No kidding, Brunswick, huh? Not sure why I thought you were in Atlanta :upsidedow You're even closer to Disney than me :laughing: Get ready for some cold weather on Tuesday!!!

Lol! They should give them out!

Yes I moved here a little over a year ago and it is freezing!!! We went 4 times last year and now my DS thinks we can go anytime! Then whenever we go to Jacksonville to shop he assumes we are going to Disney! He ask to go every week! Silly kid!

DAY 6: 9-16

We Woke up to a beautiful day. There was no alarm due to our late night and we were going to EPCOT, which was only a short walk away. I never realized how close it was! Perfection!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We made to the international gateway! Through the gate we ran into to Alice who was looking for the white rabbit! We stopped to say Hi to Mary Poppins!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I loved their faces here!

ry%3D400

We continued our walk and headed to Soarin for 1130 FP+ and then we went to sunshine seasons for lunch!

ry%3D400

After lunch we had a FP+ for the character spot. It however was not needed. The wait was only 10 minutes!

ry%3D400

of course I had to get a picture with my main mouse!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We hopped across the way to innoventions to see the Disney visa meet and the line was too long. They boys did the piggy bank activity in here though. We then used our FP+ for test track and it was another success.

ry%3D400

After our ride we headed out to world showcase!

What gorgeous pictures. Love the M&G ones; and I love the one with you and MY main mouse. He's a naughty mouse but I forgive him cheating on me from time to time. ;)

What gorgeous pictures. Love the M&G ones; and I love the one with you and MY main mouse. He's a naughty mouse but I forgive him cheating on me from time to time. ;)

Thank you! I know my pics are all over the place becasue I was ting out all sorts of settings with my camera.
He is a naughty mouse!

I love your pictures and vacation report. I went in August 2013 and I am also a single mom of two (boy and girl) ages 4and 5. I'll be going back to the world in October for their birthdays as well. We've been going to the disney parks annually since 2009. I would like to go more often but that thing called work always come in between it.LOL. I just wanted to introduce myself to someone who loves disney as much as I do...and seem that I can relate too!! Thanks for sharing!! Looking forward to seeing your next trip report!

I love your pictures and vacation report. I went in August 2013 and I am also a single mom of two (boy and girl) ages 4and 5. I'll be going back to the world in October for their birthdays as well. We've been going to the disney parks annually since 2009. I would like to go more often but that thing called work always come in between it.LOL. I just wanted to introduce myself to someone who loves disney as much as I do...and seem that I can relate too!! Thanks for sharing!! Looking forward to seeing your next trip report!

Hi Tinkerdust! welcome to the dis and thank you for reading alone! I understand how works plays into Disney, the only reason I went so many times is because I work 12 hour shifts so I only work 3 days a week but I am trying to cut back. My goal is to be able to purchase a home in a few years but o my goodness this Disney commercial just popped up and I and is like torture. I am always so happy to meet fellow Disney lovers. They are not around here or at least , I haven't met them.
So excited for your kids to go back. October is such a wonderful time to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter