Can I use popcorn bucket from the parks?

yfamdiscruise

Mouseketeer
I saw another thread mention refillable popcorn buckets. Does anyone know if you can use a parks popcorn bucket (actually one we got on DCL, but it’s the park design), or do you need to use the Aulani specific one?

You need the Aulani specific one. They are cheaper than the ones at the park though, so that’s one good thing

Refills on the popcorn are only $1.50. However if you are a Disney Vacation Club Member, refills were free. We just got back from nine days at Aulani and refilled our bucket every day for free.

someone was kind enough to give us a bucket as they were leaving from their trip and ours was just starting. We only got a couple of refills because we didn't stay at the resort too much during the day, the popcorn wasn't available until 11am, usually we left the resort much earlier than this, and then got back around 3pm which was a little too close to dinner to be eating popcorn. Had I paid for the bucket I think I might have been a little disappointed in the amount that we used it, but since it was free I can't really complain. If only they had free shaved ice refills, that my kids would have gotten ours moneys worth out of lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter