Can lesbians have fun at Disney World?

OMG -- your video was AMAZING! That is one of our favorite songs, and my wife and I are going down for my 50th Birthday in March. Wanna come along??

Thanks for sharing your fun,

Ali (+ Beth)

Really enjoyed your video!
Yes, it did, in fact look like you were having fun!

I bet the editing took a while, though, LOL.

THanks for sharing!

You two make me want to hang out with you. Who wouldn't want to have that much fun!?! I absolutely loved the video.

How hard was it getting the audio to synch with the visuals? I got a tiny bit of a headache when that occurred to me.

Cheers to the two coolest chicks I don't know :cool1:

Outstanding! Certainly no one ever had more fun that you guys! Thank you so much for sharing. :lmao:

Thanks for sharing that video. Looks like you certainly had a great time.

My first thought was "is this question for real"? :confused3 Loved, loved, loved your video! Looks like you had a fantastic time. Just wondering how many times you had to sing that song, in how many different places, in order to have enough footage for the video. Bet you probably won't be signing it again anytime soon. :laughing:

loved it! Can you produce our next vacation video lol my husband's are always sooo boring....

Love fun loving folks! Looks like you had a great time~

Thanks for posting :thumbsup2

Thank you all for taking the time to watch our video. I really appreciate all the kind words. I know I shouldn't care what others think but when they think I'm fun and cool, it makes me happy. :banana:
We had so much fun making it, and although it took a while to edit, I had a lot of fun doing that too. When I'd finally get a line of the song to sync up I would just start laughing. My girlfriend said I sounded psycho from the other room. She would hear the same part of the song over and over and then hear me with a villainess laugh. I had the idea before we went. I wasn't sure we could pull it off and I didn't know if our friends would be game. You do have to look like an idiot dancing and singing in the middle of the park to just the music in your head. Then our friend grabbed the lyrics sheet, picked a line and said "action" and then IT WAS ON!

I.LOVE.THIS!!!!!!!

Definitely put a huge smile on my face :) I leave for WDW tomorrow to help check my brother into the CP and would love to do something like this if I could convince him. If I can, I'll let you know :cool1:

You guys rock!

Nice! You sure know how to have a good time! Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter