• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can MS make PS's?

Buttercup

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I'm a pretty new DVCer, going home to WL for the first time in Jan. Did I read somewhere that I can call or email MS to make PS's for us? Thanks in advance!
Buttercup:)

You can make PS with MS over the phone. Up to 7 guests, more than 7 need to call group services (MS will transfer you so it's still the mouse's dime).

Just made PS for Artist point 10-30-2001 last week thru MS!

Not sure about email.

Yes, I used MS for all but one of my PS on my May trip. The one I didn't use them for was Mother's Day dinner at Cinderellas, I was afraid to wait until 9:00, so I called wdw-dine at 7:00am.

You can do it by email or phone. I usually do email. Just give them as much info and options as you can and you'll get back a written confirmation you can print out. They are quite good at it and much easier than calling 407-WDW-DINE. Good luck.

Thanks you all for your quick responses. Now I have to figure out where to eat!
Buttercup:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter